Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! OPPO R11s Plus Vibrator Test Failed?
So ever since i dropped my phone a few times after i just got it, there are times where my phone will vibrate on it's own when i am not doing anything to it. I have turned off all vibration in my settings though, the only time it will vibrate is when it cannot recognise the fingerprint to unlock. It's not that serious that it affects my ability to use my phone because it just goes *zzz* for like one second but still i just got it a few months back and have to wait around 18 more months to recontract before i can get a new phone so im substantially worried. I googled and found a secret code *#808# where it will bring you to the engineer mode for you to test the sensors and a bunch of other stuffs. Under the 'vibrator test' one of the components actually failed the test and it says that 'primary mic disconnected' and hence test failed. Anybody is able to advise me on what's wrong with my phone? Any help will be greatly appreciated T_T
Wrong Forum, should be Mobile Communication Technology Can request mod to move..
If still under warranty sent for repair without telling them u drop. At is usually not include the warranty.
Apex wrote: If still under warranty sent for repair without telling them u drop. At is usually not include the warranty. Phones are designed to pass the manufacturer drop tests, shock loading tests and more ... but China phones are designed to fail on dropping .... so as to increase maker's profits .... same with Apple phones and products .... that's why a good protective case is super crucial. When buying a new phone, always must get two new phone cases ... one for immediate use ... one more for standby..
This statement is not true. It depends on the user and to many extents luck. K202020K wrote: Phones are designed to pass the manufacturer drop tests, shock loading tests and more ... but China phones are designed to fail on dropping .... so as to increase maker's profits .... same with Apple phones and products .... that's why a good protective case is super crucial. When buying a new phone, always must get two new phone cases ... one for immediate use ... one more for standby..
Most Oppo phones have 02 years of warranty. Head down to Suntec to get it checked out
Intrinion wrote: This statement is not true. It depends on the user and to many extents luck. A well designed device with adequate protection against the forces encountered during daily usage should not depend too much on factors attributed to the user & luck .... in general, the thinner the phone ; the smaller the battery capacity ; the larger the screen size, the higher the risk of failure as a result of an external shock load.
We come from two different data points and usage patterns. I agree that good design plays a part - however from my extensive review of the iPhone 8 Plus and the 6S prior, they are not designed to fail when dropped. I would say that the LG G6 as well. Pictures of my well worn iPhone 8 Plus This image has been resized.Click to view original image This image has been resized.Click to view original image This image has been resized.Click to view original image K202020K wrote: A well designed device with adequate protection against the forces encountered during daily usage should not depend too much on factors attributed to the user & luck .... in general, the thinner the phone ; the smaller the battery capacity ; the larger the screen size, the higher the risk of failure as a result of an external shock load.
Ok noted your views
An interesting video on a product designed to withstand accidental impact on YouTube .....