Cryorig r1 universal question on ryzen 1800x or 2700x

Does anyone using this cpu cooler on their ryzen on either 1800x or 2700x? Can i know its good enough to cool either of cpu well? (Paste using either mx4

iicecube wrote: Does anyone using this cpu cooler on their ryzen on either 1800x or 2700x? Can i know its good enough to cool either of cpu well? (Paste using either mx4

Using the ultimate. The difference is the larger fsns. But if the voltage is right, dont think it should exceed 90degC.

royfrosty wrote: Using the ultimate. The difference is the larger fsns. But if the voltage is right, dont think it should exceed 90degC. Only difference is the slightly thinner fans on the r1 for ram clearence, benchmarks show -5c difference at best

Get the cryorig ultimate or noctua d15. I say skip the universal. The price is way too near to the ultimate. Best bang for bucks is get d15 from Newegg sg which is sold and ship direct from noctua tw. Sgd 99.99 for the cooler and only 10sgd for the shipping

reasonable cpu cooler..

-Grift- wrote: Yup.. using r1 universal not sure if it’s combination of hot chip and ok cooler or just bad cooler but I max out my OC at [email protected] cinebench 90c tctl reading, gaming at a more reasonable 60-70c Cinebench was not really a real killer stress test anyway, i am doing it in realbench or occt atress test but with this r1 cpu cooler on 2700x 4.2ghz ot wont even cool anything down to 100oc.. I feel that this cryorig r1 onpy look big but kinda useless on overclocking to that freq speed unless using it for stock speed..

SPEED wrote: Get the cryorig ultimate or noctua d15. I say skip the universal. The price is way too near to the ultimate. Best bang for bucks is get d15 from Newegg sg which is sold and ship direct from noctua tw. Sgd 99.99 for the cooler and only 10sgd for the shipping I not sure d15 will be same as last time d14, but as u know now modern cpu are usung avx instruction set and the stress test tools was really overkilled for this ryzen 1

iicecube wrote: Does anyone using this cpu cooler on their ryzen on either 1800x or 2700x? Can i know its good enough to cool either of cpu well? (Paste using either mx4

-Grift- wrote: Only difference is the slightly thinner fans on the r1 for ram clearence, benchmarks show -5c difference at best Those are just reference, now the point is im testing with this cooler on 2 days liao but its caliber was not even can handle 2700x for stress testing in avx mode.. Mostly this r1 cpu cooler can do good in stock or very very light OC (100-200mhz) but not over it, if not its wont even cool it down below 100oc in the stress test run also.. That why not sure wanna waste again money go into AIO or not..