Sandisk Ultra Fit 128GB for USD$28 is worth bo?

https:

Good price but as the reviews mentioned, the transfers stop abruptly due to the heat

not a problem if the files you transfer are less than 30GB. in my testing after 35GB it gets too hot and powers off

Pls dont bother with this... i bought it 2 years back for my Dad.. to copy Wrestling files to him.. it's ridiculously hot, EVEN when NOT copying anything it is hot with the driver just plugged in.. then when u copy files for say longer than 1 min, it will disconnect due to heat. Let's say u successfully copied over, u plug out and it's so hot you can actually burn yourself if you touch the exposed part. very very poor design.

I've had so many Sandisk Cruzer fits fail on me ( i use them for xbox storage due to their size, that i am declaring that Sandisk FITs are totally UNFIT as a USB drive..

I think the heat issue is a problem. Also, if you are buying from Amazon, you will need to buy other things to avoid the shipping cost. Otherwise, with the shipping cost added to it, it will not be a good deal.

Wow, didn't know that this thumb drive have issues that is heat problem.

the only advantage is it's small that's about all.

bought a less popular PNY brand, both mSD as well as 128GB thumdrive.. so far works like a charm so far.

watzup_ken wrote: I think the heat issue is a problem. Also, if you are buying from Amazon, you will need to buy other things to avoid the shipping cost. Otherwise, with the shipping cost added to it, it will not be a good deal. Not really. Ezbuy ship for me costs less then 5 bucks.