It is not a simple computer not power on

I've try search internet, but my scenario is very weird difficult to search on google. My desktop is working fine After i turn it off, it unable to turn on, the motherboard LED is on, if i switch off the power plug and switch back on again, then i can power on the computer. everyday i repeat this. Does anyone know what is the issue?

Likely your PSU issue, use a spare to test or bring rig to Nigel at PC Care & Solution #02-32 SLS.

likely psu problem

Try with a different power socket in your house? If still same, rma psu liao.

sure its off and not on standby? long press power switch?

jtjt00 wrote: Likely your PSU issue, use a spare to test or bring rig to Nigel at PC Care & Solution #02-32 SLS. kamipify wrote: likely psu problem ya maybe its psu

shadow84 wrote: Try with a different power socket in ur hse? If still same, rma psu liao. try with different socket also, same same

blackestvoid wrote: sure its off and not on standby? long press power switch? long press also same, motherboard LED is on in order to power on - switch off and on power plug - unplug psu cable and plug back again - unplug 24pin and plug back again

ericccc wrote: I've try search internet, but my scenario is very weird difficult to search on google. My desktop is working fine After i turn it off, it unable to turn on, the motherboard LED is on, if i switch off the power plug and switch back on again, then i can power on the computer. everyday i repeat this. Does anyone know what is the issue? very likely its PSU issue. any chance are you using seasonic x series psu?