1080 Ti recommendation for ITX build

Building mITX and wondering which 1080 Ti model to get. Any recommendations? I wanted Gaming X Trio but it is too long for Nano S. Thought of switching to Manta instead since it has longer GPU clearance but then the PSU shroud in Manta limits the GPU thickness to 44 mm. What's your recommendation?

You can get zotac 1080ti mini. It fit just right for mITX and also cheaper too. Or you can also try Gigabyte GTX1080Ti Gaming OC for fractal design nano s. Length is just right thickness also just right. Do take note for mITX since it's smaller. Will run the risk of your gpu running hotter. Or worst come to worst can go water like me with waterforce extreme lol.

I am definitely using SFX PSU so I'll have some clearance for the card to breathe. Won't 2.5 slot still work for Nano S with SFX PSU? Seems like length is more problematic after front mounting AIO. Based on official specs: Graphics cards up to 315mm in length with front fans mounted (Cards wider than the dual slot bracket are not recommended) So if 315mm left after front fans, then add in typical AIO width of 27mm, that leaves me with 288mm for the GPU. Of course, I could just top mount my AIO as top exhaust but... Temps probably won't be that great right? After all, I'll end up cooling the CPU with the residual GPU heat.

Nano S supports reference length

ATX PSU 2 slot card = ~1 cm of gap in between for air intakes, that's not even factoring potential card sag that reduces the gap a bit further. I'd imagine 2.5 slot SFX PSU to be a major change.

Encrypted11 wrote: Nano S supports reference length

If you want more air gap between PSU and GPU, an alternative is the Mini C. But Mini C

onlythebeststuff wrote: Yeah, definitely not running that config as the intake would be terrible unless you custom mod the front panel into a mesh. Sigh, should I call it quits and mount rad as top exhaust instead? I wonder what's better. Getting a 1080 Ti variant with a less powerful cooler such as the EXOC and front mounting radiator or a more powerful cooler GPU and top mounting radiator. You can use the top as intake and front and back as exhaust. AIO GPU use the back exhaust. CPU AIO use front as exhaust. That's what I do. Just have to get mesh filter for top. Use SFX power supply will also choke your gpu if you never use AIO. Clearance not enough but good thing is you can add another 120 fan below just beside The power supply. Or just go other case. Smaller itx but use 1080ti mini. Problem is the case will be noisy and run hotter.

This image has been resized.Click to view original image This image has been resized.Click to view original image Something as small as this yet can house a 1080ti. You can try that.

no more S4 mini liao Skyreach 4. new version https: