Wymień router Singtel (na telewizor MIO) na nowy router Asus

Cześć wszystkim. Potrzebuję twojej pomocy z tym pytaniem. Chcę zastąpić obecny router Aztech FG7003GRV od Singtel na Asus rt-ac66u lub Asus rt-ac68u. Moje pytanie: czy możliwe jest również utrzymanie mio tv (uważam, że mio tv box jest podłączony do routera aztec)? Z góry dziękuję!

SomerandomDude wrote: Hi, all. I need your help with this question. I want to replace the current router Aztech FG7003GRV from Singtel with Asus rt-ac66u or Asus rt-ac68u. My question, is it possible to keep the mio tv working too(I believe mio tv box is connected to aztec router)? Thanks in advance! yes, asus routers will also support singtel tv.

renfred89 wrote: yes, asus routers will also support singtel tv. I've called the customer service, the lady there said that it cannot be done, was she mistaken

SomerandomDude wrote: I've called the customer service, the lady there said that it cannot be done, was she mistaken Technical question to technical staff. CS do not necessary a know-all staff as they are general and would refer to the respective dept to have the correct answer. I do come across different CS giving different answers at some time or other. Btw, please combine both your thread for convenience. Router too old will depend on the user how well it was maintained. Some users may tinker with the routers as they were using it. But most old router should not be much of the issue but price should be about $40+ for that age. If the promotion offer do include a router then take it. And so if later if the wireless still not acceptable, then add-on with used router.

You can do your reading on hwz and decide if what we have told you was real.. SomerandomDude wrote: I've called the customer service, the lady there said that it cannot be done, was she mistaken Samsung Galaxy S8+ HardwareZone Forums app