$ 200 1080p Monitor?

Anyone can advise me what monitor to get for this budget? Would be mostly used to play AAA games such as the upcoming Mafia 3, Battlefield 1 and some DOTA2. Oh and movies too! Not picky about the size as long as I have a monitor happy liao

Well there is a Dell TN panel with 23", its a S series and I think u can find it in unwell price list. PS not sure to your liking but I'm not sure if there is ips panel that is below 200.

Need high refresh rate?

markpyrozen wrote: Anyone can advise me what monitor to get for this budget? Would be mostly used to play AAA games such as the upcoming Mafia 3, Battlefield 1 and some DOTA2. Oh and movies too! Not picky about the size as long as I have a monitor happy liao qnix at qoo10

For Dell IPS panel i am using S2316H which can be found to be under 200 when there is special offer like PC shows or Q0010 or Lazada promotion. But this one only one HDMI and one serial port. Ports are lacking. But the monitor looks great and the audio from the inbuild speakers are decent too. I am using it for audio as I am not demanding. Update: Lazada is now selling S2316H Monitor for $188. Seller is Cybermind. ZrE0_Cha0s wrote: Well there is a Dell TN panel with 23", its a S series and I think u can find it in unwell price list. PS not sure to your liking but I'm not sure if there is ips panel that is below 200.

Dell ips S2316H is good. im using one.

m0n0n0ke wrote: Need high refresh rate? Dont need to be a high refresh rate monitor. And thanks for your recommendations will check all them out

Slowdown wrote: For Dell IPS panel i am using S2316H which can be found to be under 200 when there is special offer like PC shows or Q0010 or Lazada promotion. But this one only one HDMI and one serial port. Ports are lacking. But the monitor looks great and the audio from the inbuild speakers are decent too. I am using it for audio as I am not demanding. Update: Lazada is now selling S2316H Monitor for $188. Seller is Cybermind. Ah I see, but I rmb some months back some people were saying about it priced 200+ so didn't took notice that it priced down again. Well that TN panel I'm saying is the Dell se2417HG. It cost at 189 as well.

In order of preference.. 1. BenQ GW2470 (AMVA) Best of both worlds for movies and gaming. Matte display. 2. Samsung S24F350FHE (AD-PLS) Great colours for movies but poorer black levels. With AMD FreeSync support. Matte display. 3. Dell S2316H (AH-IPS) Great colours for movies but poorer black levels. Semi-glossy panel.

MoneyFace =p wrote: 3. Dell S2316H (AH-IPS) Great colours for movies but poorer black levels. Semi-glossy panel. Not semi gross, full gross IMHO. I bought one to replace the breakdown Phillip 170B LCD for a rarely use PC. I can comb hair and check for pimples (if any) on the black power-off screen. For the price, no complain for an IPS panel LCD. Ultra thin bezel with "decent" built-in speaker.